Rally the team around a child and their unique challenges.
Any time. Any place. Securely.
Start helping others see your child for their whole self.
Give the team a holistic picture of your child.
Rally support to help encourage and motivate your child.
Store and share details securely, to keep everyone on the same page.
Put your child’s strengths, interests, and capabilities front and center.
“When we got our son’s diagnosis, we knew we would need an easy but complete system to track his appointments, records, and progress. As we moved through his educational plan, we also recognized the importance of being his advocate and teaching him these same skills. ALICEhelps provides us with the ability to share what it looks like when our son is at his best, and keep a centralized record of important documents, for his entire team to reference.”
An informed team is primed with understanding and positive affect, for better outcomes.
Once upon a time, doctors knew their patients because they were members of the same community. In 100 years of staggering advances in healthcare—many adding distance to the patient relationship within care teams—and we’re still failing to place value on the human story.
Likewise in our schools, the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) was always intended to individualize a student’s care, but the paperwork and processes involved can actually put up barriers in many situations.
ALICEhelps is harnessing technology to re-personalize our care.
Our software intuitively captures the subscriber’s voice—an understanding of each individual’s personhood, relevant history, and the support team around them—to create a powerful new anchor for the care plan.
The Voice equips to:
- Give a care team secure access to key information
- Share a personalized story with new providers/teachers
- Identify who and what is important to the individual
- Record how to say the individual’s name and how to refer to them
- Specify goals and care plans
The Community equips to:
- Connect teachers, friends, and family
- Organize meal deliveries
- Rally encouragement
- Request prayer/other support
- Coordinate rides to appointments
- Enjoy memories, photos, and videos
- Maintain privacy while sharing in a secure network
The Journey equips to:
- Document symptoms/behaviors, strengths, and successes
- Curate life events
- List medications
- Track appointments and hospitalizations
- Record diagnoses and corresponding clinicians
- Upload/input records and summaries
Ready to rally a team to encourage and support your child for success?
Open your account. Start for free.
Use the digital assistant to get familiar with expert tools and easily enter content.
Invite family and friends into your private, fully-encrypted community—their supporter accounts are always free.