Effectively support a loved one, regardless of location.
Any time. Any place. Securely.
Start increasing your productivity in caregiving.
Help other caregivers understand the person behind the symptoms.
Engage with the care team in a secure, person-centered manner.
Gain access to relevant records, even from a distance.
Encourage your loved one with what they need, when they need it.
“I took my elderly mother to a dermatologist who had her records but they were bound in an offline folder because the doctor’s system wasn’t integrated with her nursing home’s system. The clinician failed to notice she was taking a blood thinner. He started surgery, only to find out he had missed a critically important, life-impacting aspect of the patient’s history!”
An engaged provider is less likely to make costly, life-impacting errors.
Once upon a time, doctors knew their patients because they were members of the same community. In 100 years of staggering advances in healthcare—many adding distance to the patient relationship within care teams—and we’re still failing to place value on the human story.
Likewise in our schools, the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) was always intended to individualize a student’s care, but the paperwork and processes involved can actually put up barriers in many situations.
ALICEhelps is harnessing technology to re-personalize our care.
Our software intuitively captures the subscriber’s voice—an understanding of each individual’s personhood, relevant history, and the support team around them—to create a powerful new anchor for the care plan.
The Voice equips to:
- Give a care team secure access to key information
- Share a personalized story with new providers
- Identify who and what is important to the individual
- Record how to say the individual’s name and how to refer to them
- Specify goals and care plans
The Community equips to:
- Connect friends and family
- Organize meal deliveries
- Rally encouragement
- Request prayer/other support
- Coordinate rides to appointments
- Enjoy memories, photos, and videos
- Maintain privacy while sharing in a secure network
The Journey equips to:
- Document symptoms/behaviors
- Curate life events
- List medications
- Track appointments and hospitalizations
- Record diagnoses and corresponding clinicians
- Upload/input records and visit summaries
Ready to support your loved one’s journey, no matter where they are?
Open your account. Start for free.
Use the digital assistant to get familiar with expert tools and easily enter content.
Invite family and friends into your private, fully-encrypted community—their supporter accounts are always free.