ALICEhelps is a mission driven company. We’re a Software-as-a-Service HIPAA compliant platform. Through expert processes and innovative technology, we serve and empower individuals who are either on a medical journey, or are preparing for one. We partner with communities, organizations, and businesses that serve these individuals, or those acting on their behalf as their caregivers and healthcare providers.
Accessed as a browser-based app, ALICEhelps.com aids individuals or those acting on their behalf to:
- set up and easily access support from their own private secure community engaged in their care—family, friends, caregivers, clinician—under defined roles.
- securely put their story at the center of healthcare decision-making with a strengths-based approach.
- give healthcare teams an understanding of their personhood—their story, wishes, and what gives them meaning and joy—using an expert methodology.
- track, store, organize and share their social and health histories as well as important health documents in one secure place for quick access by those caring for them, even if they cannot speak.
- improve their well-being, gain peace of mind, and personal dignity.
As our partner, we’ll engage in a strong relationship approach starting with a needs/fit assessment made with our expert team. We’ll offer special subscription discounts and free trials. Our partners realize benefits from mutual growth and more satisfied customers with healthcare needs that are better met. Whether you choose a co-marketing program or seamless integrations to your existing technology stack, you can rest assured that your success is optimized as we, together, deliver real, measurable outcomes.
- Jointly craft a marketing message, upload an introductory video, and link for your website.
- Simple co-branding involving a message line with your logo on a dedicated ALICEhelps landing page for your clients.
- Training for your staff and informational webinars for your clients/members is included in the program.
- Discounted subscription rates and conversion bonuses based on volume and relationship.
- Activity reports to gage value and usage.
Enterprise Integration Program
- Let’s work together toward our shared goals by integrating our technology for our mutual benefit and transformation of the care ecosystem. Our software puts each patient at the center of their care, and encourages a medical team to see their personhood, understand their strengths, and listen to their story.
- As we partner in support of your clients, we’ll both gain by connecting our secure and proprietary tools with the products and services that your customers already use.
- We’ll enable a well-defined, painless set-up process that is coordinated by our team and provide training and support to help drive results.
- Integration via API is straightforward.
- Once engaged, we’ll give you reports so that you can focus on the valuable impacts of the service.
To successfully age in place each of us needs coordination of services and support. ALICEhelps serves as a central hub that coordinates local caregivers, as well as loved ones near and far.
You serve the marketplace of 52 million older Americans that have important healthcare concerns. You want to give them greater peace of mind about their well-being in an otherwise anxiety provoking healthcare ecosystem. Their satisfaction with your services are improved when your staff knows your client as an individual. The Voice feature in ALICEhelps facilitates this, while the ALICEhelps Timeline helps you and your team to effectively assess needs.
Our easy-to-use services and expert methodology offer our Aging-in-Place service partners an effective and efficient way to increase your staff’s holistic understanding of each person receiving care, to securely connect with everyone giving them support under a roles-based model, as well as to access curated social and health histories and plans in one place, gaining a better understanding on which to base more personalized care plans.
Senior Living Communities
Effective communication between your staff and your residents’ families and loved ones helps to coordinate news, updates, and visits. The ALICEhelps Community Hub enables sharing and communication between residents, staff, and people near and far.
When a new resident arrives in your facility, the ALICEhelps Voice feature introduces them to caregivers and medical providers. The Timeline and Contacts features help families to understand who is providing care and to access information as appropriate. Residents can create groups within the community as well—these support sharing news and coordinating activities.
With the exciting changes in the world of retirement today, ALICEhelps offers innovative enterprise technology to better meet the expectations and support the well-being of the residents you serve. At the same time, we give new tools to your staff that efficiently enable more strength-based, personalized care plans. With ALICEhelps, you can attract new residents, build a stronger sense of community, and at the same time, build stronger care teams.
Hospitals and Healthcare Networks
Our enterprise cloud-based platform is an evidence-based force that re-personalizes healthcare for healing and well-being, with measurable benefits for patients, providers, and payors.
Using patent pending technology, patients can rapidly share their own curated social and health history that is not dependent on an electronic health record. This helps your medical staff to collect a maximally complete and accurate history, which reduces errors and improves outcomes.
When you and your patients use the ALICEhelps Timeline, events like illnesses, hospitalizations, or medications are filtered, connected, planned, searched, and analyzed—and can be immediately shared—to prime clinicians with relevant content.
Rapport and patient satisfaction are improved as physicians and other medical providers can rapidly see meaningful background information about a patient in the Voice feature. This leads to higher satisfaction and better outcomes for patients, while according to a 2013 Gallup report, more engaged physicians are 26% more productive than peers, equating to an average $460,000 increase per year per physician in patient revenue for health institutions. This also fosters an improved doctor-patient relationship and elevates the meaning of clinical work, reducing physician and other provider burnout, a cost estimated to be $4.6 billion annually in a 2019 Annals of Internal Medicine paper.
Better engagement helps reduce provider burnout, and research published by Mayo Clinic shows that burned out physicians have two times higher odds of making major medical errors.
Compliance is improved and readmissions are reduced when a patient’s caregivers are engaged and organized via the ALICEhelps Community Hub. At the same time, patients who need social services to support compliance are more easily identified. This helps you to address the $100–300 Billion annual cost associated with patient non-compliance.
ALICEhelps supports a triple win—for patients, providers, and payors—by helping to improve patient satisfaction, improve outcomes, and reduce costs.
The ALICEhelps Voice and Timeline features are designed to serve as an interpreter of sorts, to help translate the patient’s voice and desires into readily available data that are instantly accessible to healthcare teams when needed. This helps to reduce unwanted or duplicative care.
We’re delivering expert tools that create new levels of engagement between providers and patients in order to enhance person-centered care. Research shows that primary care doctors who are fully engaged are less likely to utilize excessive health care services, they have lower bill charges, and median charges per patient are reduced by 51%. Our goal is to provide tools that enable engagement.
Research points to better engagement producing a better patient experience, and better patient experience is found to be associated with lower healthcare spending per episode of care, with a 5.6% difference in spending between hospitals with the lowest and highest patient experience ratings. We’re designing technology to help contribute to high patient experience ratings and thus reduce costs.
Human Resources & Benefits
Research estimates that lost employee productivity due to family caregiving is a staggering $25+ billion each year.
On any given day in America, 53 million people spend more time managing the care of loved ones than enjoying time with them. Among these family caregivers, one in five are employees and seven million are caring long distance. They spend an average of 24 hours each week giving care while 61% are also trying to stay productive at work. One in five feel alone in this effort, and one in four say that stress in caregiving makes their own health worse.
ALICEhelps offers a set of intelligent tools that provide a solid payback to employers who add it to their HR and wellness solutions. Consider either a comarketing approach, or providing ALICEhelps as an employee benefit.
Start a Conversation or Request a Demo
We partner with communities, organizations, and businesses to serve and empower individuals who are either on a medical journey or preparing for one. Use this form to connect with us.